- If the program or course has been canceled by the Academy.
- If the student has made an incorrect payment (e.g. a double payment).
- Full (100%) fee refund Up to the 7th day after the commencement of the session.
- Half (50%) fee refund within three weeks after the commencement of the session.
- No fee refund after one month of the commencement of the session, yet half the fee can be transferred to the next session. (if the fee is fully paid.)
- No fee will be refunded or transferred after two months of the commencement of the session.
- Crash Course Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For the Combo Course offer, no payment facility is available.
- Special cases such as death, pregnancy, swear illness, exam cancellation by ACCA, etc. can be considered on an individual case-to-case basis.
Last modified: Saturday, 10 December 2022, 4:05 PM